Financial Accountant Job Details
Salary:£70000 - £80000 Per Annum
This is an immediate opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a unique, international tech business, initially on a 4-month fixed-term contract (with a high probability of extension).
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Playing a crucial role in maintaining the financial integrity of the accounts
- Preparation and oversight of consolidations and parent company accounts
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations
- Taking a hands-on approach to reviewing monthly journals
- Assisting in the separation and distribution of group reporting activities
- Supporting the Financial Controller with a range of financial accounting projects
What you will need:
- To be a qualified accountant ( ACCA / CIMA / ACA) – QBE with relevant experience will also be considered
- A strong background in financial accounting principles
- Previous experience in delivering on financial projects
- A calm and assured approach to numerous priorities
- Intermediate Excel skills, previous Netsuite experience would be an advantage but not essential
What you will get:
- Hybrid working – 2 days onsite
- Free, onsite parking
- Modern offices
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.