Financial Accountant Job Details
Reference No:KB -1126
Salary:£38000 - £45000 Per Annum
We have teamed up with a bespoke manufacturing business who are renowned for being number one in their sector. Based in the Fareham area, a Financial Accountant is required on a full-time permanent basis, working closely with the Financial Controller. This integral position is focused on consolidating multiple entity accounts, producing month-end reports and managing the finance team of 3. If you like variety, this might be one for you?
Working within this well-established organisation, the successful Financial Accountant will be offered flexible working hours and a generous holiday allowance (33 days including BH).
Reporting to the Assistant Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Managing the annual audit including consolidating year-end numbers
- Producing statutory accounts and VAT returns
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations
- Producing profit and loss statements
- Cash flow forecasting
- Resolving any tax queries
- Management accounts
What you will need:
- Ideally qualified or working towards (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Experience in the production of both statutory and management accounts, cash flow forecasting and year end audit
- Worked in one of the following roles Financial Accountant / Assistant Financial Accountant / Finance Manager / Management Accountant / Financial Controller
- Sage 200 experience would be advantageous
- Experience in statutory and management accounts
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Study Support (finalists)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Fantastic sector exposure
- Highly supportive and collaborative culture
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.