Financial Accounting Manager
Financial Accounting Manager Job Details
Salary:£60000 - £75000 Per Annum
Are you looking for an opportunity to showcase your expertise in financial accounting and controls?
We are seeking a talented Financial Accounting Manager to join a successful retail business in Portsmouth. You will report directly to the Director of Financial Control and play a crucial role in ensuring the proper implementation of company policies and continuous improvement of controls.
Reporting to the Director of Financial Control, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring proper implementation of company policies and procedures, safeguarding financial controls
- Reviewing existing controls with a continuous improvement mindset, identifying areas for enhancement and streamlining processes
- Providing guidance to senior management on controls, implementation, and compliance matters, leveraging your expertise to drive best practices
- Working closely with internal audit teams and coordinate SOX reviews, ensuring compliance and adherence to control standards
- Collaborating with senior management on audit feedback, addressing control gaps
What you will need:
- To be a collaborative team player who excels at building relationships and can effectively work with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong working knowledge of Navision / Microsoft Dynamics 365 is desirable
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work effectively with stakeholders to meet organisational goals
- Experience in internal audit or external audit from a Big 4 firm, possessing a strong understanding of audit processes and controls
- Familiarity and experience with SOX controls and USGAAP
- Experience working in a multinational stock exchange-listed entity, understanding the complexities of a global organisation
What you will get:
- Private healthcare
- Enhanced pension
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounted products and services
- Support to progress and develop
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.