Financial Accounting Manager
Financial Accounting Manager Job Details
If you are looking to make the move from practice into industry and wanting to work with people who have already made the move, this role would be perfect for you! You will be joining a truly progressive, supportive business that has had double digit growth year on year. The Financial Accounting Manager will play a key role in looking after a portfolio of clients and will “value add” through compliance and process improvement for this growing organisation.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation & reconciliation of reports
- Managing and developing a team of 4
- Review of financial statements
- Dealing with complex queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Ensuring the controls are adhered to & maintained
What you will need:
- Qualified ACA / ACCA
- Previous experience in roles such as: Audit Manager / Assistant Audit Manager / Senior Manager / Senior Audit Manager / Financial Accountant / Financial Accounting Manager / Financial Reporting Manager / Senior Financial Reporting Manager
- Sound technical accounting knowledge
- People management experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
What you will get:
- 26 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Hybrid working (2-3 days from home) with flexible hours as well!
- Extensive support with ongoing training, coaching and development – both within this role and beyond
- Outstanding progression and professional development opportunities
- Highly impressive and modern office space
- Private health benefits
- x2 Bonuses
If you would like to find out more about this Financial Accounting Manager position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.