Financial Advisor Job Details
Salary:£45000 - £55000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Financial Advisor, ready for an opportunity to grow your career in a community of collaborative colleagues?
We are seeking a Financial Advisor to join a successful financial services organisation, based in Marlow. As a Financial Advisor, you will be offered hybrid working, your birthday off, generous holiday allowance, private medical insurance and much more.
This is a valuable opportunity to join a company on a mission to grow their community of Financial Advisors who work together and support each other in adding value to their clients and increasing their client base.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Meeting with around 10 clients per week via a range of methods (in-person, over Zoom / Teams)
- Provide sound and detailed advice around pensions, tax planning, retirement planning, investment planning, insurance, and financials, for a variety of products
- Future wealth management planning
- Sharing and presenting findings with customers to maximise financial goals
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role, such as Financial Advisor / Financial Planner / Wealth Management Advisor / Investment Advisor / Private Client Advisor / Financial Services Professional
- A background in financial services
- A desire to support the company’s mission
What you will get:
- Hybrid working (2-3 days in office per week)
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- 4x death in service insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Pension matched at 5%
- Annual company away days
- Company socials
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.