Financial Controller Job Details
Salary:£45000 - £55000 Per Annum
A Financial Controller is sought for a forward-thinking and growing private healthcare business, based near Eastleigh. You will lead and develop a small team of finance professionals whilst driving efficiency and improving processes. With a great package on offer that includes hybrid working, flexible working and healthcare support, this is a great opportunity to make a real impact on the finance department of a thriving organisation.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Daily leadership and management of a finance team of 2
- Supporting career development and coaching to upskill your team of 2
- Overseeing and reviewing the workload of Accounts Assistants
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Leadership throughout month end close processes
- Supporting monthly reporting and developing reporting packs
- Assisting with building out cashflows, P&L and balance sheets
- Consolidation of various entities
- Overview of processes and driving changes for efficiency
- Supporting internal projects and integrations
What you will need:
- To be a qualified accountant – ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- Previous experience in a similar role, such as Financial Controller / Finance Manager / Management Accountant / Head of Finance / Senior Accountant / Senior Management Accountant
- Exposure to / experience of acquisitions
- Working knowledge of Xero and Excel
What you will get:
- Hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 from home)
- Flexible working
- 24/7 virtual GP access
- Mental health support
- Free dental care
- Free, onsite parking
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.