Financial Controller Job Details
Salary:£45000 - £55000 Per Annum
Are you looking a company who have a reputation for putting people at the heart of what they do, both externally and internally? This modern employer offers flexible working hours, 2/3 remote days and wide exposure to the operations of the business (which is great if you are looking to climb the ladder long term)! This Financial Controller role would suit someone who has a continuous improvement mindset, with a keen interest to improve the bottom line, with a genuine interest of making a difference. This is far from a ‘turning the handle’ sort of job, no day is the same!
This key Financial Controller position will be sat in the heart of finance, being the technical point of contact for financial queries. More so, you will be supporting with a mix of financial accounting and value add reporting, whilst improving processes to ensure finance becomes a slicker operation!
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer you will be responsible for:
- Business partner with departments including Marketing, Sales & Operations, driving the production of quality reporting & analysis as required to optimise all functions across the business
- Prepare monthly management accounts for the UK entity, whilst reviewing and analysing multiple entities
- Ownership for the balance sheet
- Lead the year-end process & UK statutory audit whilst also lending audit support
- Prepare year-end reporting packs for group consolidation
- Inter-company relationships including trading & balance reconciliation
- To work closely with the Board through annual budgeting & rolling forecasting processes
- To work closely with the Chief Financial Officer on all areas of cash flow modelling & cash management
- Champion digital strategy implementation throughout the business, taking initiative to develop its reporting outputs & optimisation of process
- Support with company initiatives to drive the business forward
What you will need:
- Qualified – ACCA / ACA / CIMA
- Strong technical experience
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Worked in one of the following roles Financial Accountant / Group Financial Accountant / Group Management Accountant / Finance Manager / Financial Controller
- Comfortable with business partnering
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Chance to be involved with a key growth project
- Highly supportive and collaborative culture
- On site free parking
- Hybrid working
- Relaxed dress code
If you would like to find out more about this Financial Controller role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.