Financial Controller Job Details
Salary:£70000 - £75000 Per Annum
We are seeking an established Financial Controller to join a successful automotive company, based in Fareham, who are going through a period of growth. With exciting future plans for acquisitions, growth and modernisation, you will be a crucial part of the team.
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for:
- Producing the monthly results for the senior leadership team
- Day-to-day management of the finance function
- Managing the audit process / year end
- Supporting with budgeting & forecasting activities
- Partnering with key stakeholders
- Developing and improving processes
- Monitoring cashflow
- Trend analysis
What you will need:
- Strong leadership and management experience
- Experience in a similar role – Financial Controller /
- Ideally qualified ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA ) or QBE
- Great data analysis skills
- Previous experience of managing the audit process
- Sage knowledge is desirable
What you will get:
- Hybrid working – 2/3 days in office, 2/3 from home
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- Health cashback plan
- Cycle to work scheme
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.