Financial Controller Job Details
A reputable engineering consultancy who are recognised for their residential/commercial projects across London and Manchester are looking for a commercially focussed Financial Controller (remote) to run the finance function, as well we provide valuable insights into current projects, working closely with the management team to hit business initiatives. The successful Financial Controller will be offered fully remote working (must live commutable distance to London as you will need to travel there on average once a week), flexible working hours and Healthcare cover to mention a few!
This £6m t/o business are looking to up their game, so ideally need a Financial Controller with a hands-on approach, with a passion for process improvement and drive for value-add reporting.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director you will be tasked with the following:
- Production of quarterly / annual budgets
- Production of management accounts
- Attend Senior Management Meetings to report figures
- Ensuring systems, controls and processes are robust and continually improved
- Monitoring projects spend budget vs actual including productivity reporting – WIP
- Monthly value add reporting – KPI’s labour reporting, etc.
- Ensuring working capital level are closely monitored
- Management of 1 staff
- Compliance including HRMC activities for Statutory reporting
What you will need:
- Relevant professional qualification ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent
- Experience in job roles such as Head of Finance / Finance Controller / Finance Director / Financial Controller / Group Financial Controller / Head of Financial Accounting / Finance Manager / Commercial Acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills
What you will get:
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Excellent progression opportunities (shares possibly longer term)
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote
- Contributory Pension
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Income Protection (75% of salary)
If you are interesting in finding out more about this Financial Controller role, please apply today with your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.