Financial Controller Job Details
Salary:£50000 - £60000 Per Annum
A market leader in its field is currently seeking a Financial Controller to join their Salisbury-based office on a permanent basis. This role offers remote working 2 days per week, discounts on popular high street brands, and complete ownership of the finance function!
The successful Financial Controller will be responsible for improving efficiencies and reducing company costs whilst understanding regulations, legislation, and industry developments and how they will impact the business.
This role would suit someone who is committed, enthusiastic and able to use initiative to drive the business forward.
Reporting to the Senior Director you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining robust financial systems and processes
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Oversea cashflow management
- Manage budgeting and forecasting process
- VAT returns
- Prepare year-end accounts for external auditors
- Undertake cost-benefit analysis for financial opportunities
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
What you will need:
- 3 years’ experience in job roles such as; Finance Controller / Finance Manager / Finance Director / Assistant Finance Controller / FC / Deputy FC / Financial Accountant / Management Accountant
- Qualified in ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA
- Remarkable commercial acumen and strategic business knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to persuade and influence
The benefits you’ll receive:
- Hybrid working – 2 days remote
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus 3 days between Christmas and New Years off for free!)
- Life assurance – 4x your salary
- 4% matched pension
- Discount on popular high street stores
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption packages
- Wellbeing support
If you would like to find out more about this Financial Controller role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.