Financial Controller Job Details
Salary:£48000 - £60000 Per Annum
An established Business Services business is currently seeking a Financial Controller to join their Salisbury-based office on a permanent basis. This role offers remote working 2 days per week, involvement in a people led business, and the opportunity to work with a true work life balance.
The successful Financial Controller will be responsible for improving efficiencies, managing the finance team, and business partnering with department heads across the South Coast.
This role would suit someone who is committed, enthusiastic and has a keen eye for process & system improvements.
Reporting to the Financial Director you will be responsible for:
- Day to day running & maintenance of the finance function
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Business partnering with stakeholders across the business
- Liaising with external auditors and preparation of year end accounts
- Assistance of budget planning
- Overseeing transaction processes
- Assist the Finance Director with ad hoc projects
What you will need:
- 3 years’ experience in job roles such as; Finance Controller / Finance Manager / Finance Director / Assistant Finance Controller / FC / Deputy FC
- Qualified in ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA would be beneficial but not necessary
- Experience within a Business Services business would be beneficial
- Remarkable commercial acumen and strategic business knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to persuade and influence
The benefits you’ll receive:
- Hybrid working – 2 days remote
- 8% bonus
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (plus a half day on Christmas eve and New Years eve off, and your birthday!)
- Health insurance
- 4% matched pension
If you would like to find out more about this Financial Controller role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.