Financial Controller Job Details
Salary:£55000 - £60000
A Financial Controller is required for a multinational organisation in Portsmouth on a permanent basis due to a recent acquisition. The successful Financial Controller will lead the finance team, playing a large part of the companies growth strategy to double their work force / portfolio of customers. The successful Financial Controller will be offered up to 20% bonus, flexible working and comprehensive benefits package. The Financial Controller must be technical with a hands-on approach, in turn, managing 3 separate finance departments teams for the business.
Reporting to the CFO you will be tasked with the following:
- Responsible for all management and financial reporting including weekly trading, monthly management pack, group reporting and year end reporting.
- Accountable for the forecasting, reporting & analysis of cash flow & capital investment.
- Support funding strategy including cash flow forecasting.
- Responsible for analysis of all strategic investments, including the management of business cases, benefits tracking and general rigor of numbers.
- Ensure that decisions taken across the business at an operational level are carried out with full consideration of the financial impact, and with particular focus on value creation and analytical review.
- Add insight into the impact that local decisions may have on other areas of the business, to ensure this is taken into account in financial evaluation.
- Support the delivery of the Operational teams’ budgets and forecasts.
- Managing the cost base of the business in conjunction with the Chief Finance Officer. Providing insight and information to support discussions on risks and opportunities.
- Lead on compliance within the business to ensure the business meets the relevant minimum control framework, all regulatory requirements and maintain ISO accreditations.
- Manage the annual external audit process ensuring all deliverables and required reporting deadlines are met.
- Provide senior financial insight on investment strategy. Managing both Revenue & Capital spend, tracking benefits & providing analytics where required.
- Ensure appropriate focus and analysis is targeted at Capital Employed and cash flow. Includes challenging capital requests at business case stage as well as assessing potential cash flow improvements via payment terms.
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Finance Controller / Financial Controller / Finance Manager / Finance Director / Assistant Finance Controller / FC / Deputy FC / Financial Accountant / Management Accountant
- Qualification – ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Extensive relevant technical (IFRS) and commercial financial experience.
- Track record of leading and developing high performing teams.
What you will get:
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- 20% Bonus
- Flexible working
- 1 or 2 days working remotely
- Private medical cover
- Life Assurance
- Free parking
- Discounted services
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.