Financial Controller Job Details
Rate:£400 - £450 Per Day
The Niche Partnership are looking for a Interim Financial Controller for a temporary role for our client based near Portsmouth. The role is supporting the Finance Director, managing the team and supporting with Year End
The successful Interim Financial Controller will lead the finance team and supporting the FD on the day to day, running of the group finances and managing the year end. The successful interim Financial Controller will benefit from hybrid working- 3 days in the office and remainder WFH.
What you will need:
- To be ACA or ACCA, or CIMA qualified
- Have strong technical accounting experience
- The ability to positively manage a close knit, fun team
- Strong stakeholder skills to help liaise with all the necessary departments to pull the year end together.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to drive collaboration
- Demonstrable experience of working in a large organisations and SME environment and can be hands on and supportive
What you will get:
- Up to £450 per day
- Hybrid working pattern- 3 days in the office and 2 days working remotely
- Free onsite parking
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.