Financial Controller Job Details
Salary:£45000 - £55000 Per Annum
We are seeking a Financial Controller to join a local construction specialist, based in Fareham. You will be offered flexible working hours, the option to work a 4-day week and a profit share scheme, as well as regular team and company events.
As the Financial Controller, you will lead a team of two professionals in the finance department and ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout all areas of accounts.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- The day-to-day management of a team of two
- Producing month end MI packs
- Reporting on trial balance, company profit and loss, WIP, creditors and debtors
- Preparing the company payroll for processing by external accountants
- Ensuring the ledgers balance at month end and reports produced by the team are accurate
- Performing credit control occasionally for challenging accounts or aged debt
What you will need:
- To be qualified in ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- Previous experience in a similar role, such as: Financial Controller / Finance Manager / Senior Management Accountant / Finance Director / Head of Finance
- A background in construction is desirable but not essential
- Strong understanding of Excel
- Working knowledge of Sage is ideal
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work 4 days per week and have the Friday off
- Profit share scheme
- Regular team activities and company events
- Onsite, free parking
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.