Financial Controller FTC
Financial Controller FTC Job Details
Salary:£70000 - £75000 Per Annum
A well known and prestigious business on the South Coast is looking for a Financial Controller to join them on a 13 – 16 month fixed-term contract. This global business offers a collaborative and productive culture and great benefits (highly flexible working, completion bonus, generous pension contribution and more).
Reporting to the Tax & Treasury Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and taking ownership of the annual statutory reporting for those countries within the shared service centre
- Being the subject matter expert for statutory reporting and UK GAAP compliance
- Dealing with complex technical scenarios and ensuring compliance in statutory reporting
- Managing the review of the statutory reporting across the EMEA region for the non-UK entities
- Responsible for the annual audit of the statutory reporting for the UK-based entity
- Ensuring you stay technically up to date on UK GAAP and US GAAP
- Maintaining and developing the relationship with the external auditors for the statutory reporting in the UK
- Ensuring compliance with current taxation and statutory legislation for all countries covered by the shared service centre and EMEA
What you will need:
- To be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Experience in multinational organisations
- Experience reporting in UK GAAP
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skill level
- To be personable, approachable, progressive and organised
- Knowledge of Oracle would be beneficial
What you will get:
- 10% bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 8% company contributed pension
- Highly flexible working
- Private medical care
- Income protection
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.