Financial Controller Job Details
Salary:£55000 - £70000 Per Annum
Are you an accomplished Financial Controller eager for an opportunity to shape and grow teams, streamline processes and implement system improvements?
We have teamed up with an Andover-based business who are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join them on a permanent basis. This business offers an environment that embraces challenges and fosters progression. With constant growth and significant increases in turnover over the past three years, this is an exciting time to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for:
- Supervising and managing a team of 8, driving their success and growth
- Control of sales and purchase ledger, stock, bank and cash for the UK businesses
- Full month end close, including preparation of monthly financial results
- Budget and forecasts for UK businesses, contributing to future planning and informed business decisions
- Driving system and process improvements to enhance efficiency and streamline operations
- Cash flow forecasting
- VAT returns
- Act as the liaison with auditors, payroll provider, tax advisors, bank, and HMRC, fostering strong partnerships and seamless collaboration
What you will need:
- To be ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified
- Extensive experience as a Financial Controller
- Confidence and experience in establishing controls
- Ability to mentor and inspire a junior team
- Experience of streamlining systems and processes and implementing improvements for enhanced performance.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage your audience
- System implementation experience is desirable
- Previous control of a group of entities such as UK, EMEA, and APAC.
- Sage 50 experience is desirable but not essential
What you will get:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
- The opportunity to be part of a business that is continually making acquisitions
- A role full of variety – no two days are the same
If you would like to find out more about this Financial Controller role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.