Financial Controller Job Details
Salary:£70000 - £80000 Per Annum
If you pretty much run a Finance Department and looking for that Financial Controller role with a clear path to Finance Director, this might be the one for you! The position also offers flexible working hours, 2-3 remote days as well as 26 days annual leave (to name a few)!
A Financial Controller is required on the outskirts of Fareham to lead the finance team and function, whilst supporting the CFO with multiple acquisitions! This business has ambitious expansion plans and looking to almost double their 250+ work force. The Financial Controller must be technical with a hands-on approach, with a drive to make an impact in combination with strong business partnering skills. This role would suit an ambitious individual who is looking to add-value (rather than just ‘turn the handle’), with a keen desire to move into directorship!
Reporting to the CFO you will be tasked with the following:
- Responsible for all management and financial reporting including monthly management pack, group reporting and year end reporting.
- Accountable for the forecasting, reporting & analysis of cash flow.
- Ensure that decisions taken across the business at an operational level are carried out with full consideration of the financial impact, and with particular focus on value creation and analytical review.
- Support the analysis of strategic investments, including the management of business cases, benefits tracking and general rigor of numbers.
- Support CFO to manage funding strategy including cash flow forecasting.
- Add insight into the impact that local decisions may have on other areas of the business, to ensure this is taken into account in financial evaluation.
- Support the delivery of the Operational teams’ budgets and forecasts.
- Process improvement and looking for efficiencies
- Managing the cost base of the business in conjunction with the Chief Finance Officer. Providing insight and information to support discussions on risks and opportunities.
- Lead on compliance within the business to ensure the business meets the relevant minimum control framework and all regulatory requirements.
- Manage a team of 10+ (the team is self-efficient with strong team leaders)
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Finance Controller / Financial Controller / Finance Manager / Finance Director / Assistant Finance Controller / FC / Deputy FC
- Qualification – ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Strong business partnering skills
- Track record of leading and developing high performing teams.
What you will get:
- Clear progression path
- Remote days (2-3)
- Flexible working hours
- Medical cover
- Sick Pay
- 26 days annual leave
- Onsite free parking
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.