Financial Reporting Manager
Financial Reporting Manager Job Details
Salary:£45000 - £55000 Per Annum
Want to join a business with double digit growth year on year?
We’re recruiting an ambitious Financial Reporting Manager to join a progressive and forward-thinking business based in Whitely, Fareham.
The role of Financial Reporting Manager would be ideal for anyone currently working in practice but looking to move into industry. Joining a team of others who have already made the move, this role would make a great step into industry.
You will be joining a truly supportive business that values ongoing learning and development for its employees. You’ll play a key role in looking after a portfolio of clients and will “value add” through compliance and process improvement for this growing organisation.
You will be responsible for:
· Reviewing the accounts for a range of funds
· Manage audit queries
· Manage & develop a team
· Overseeing planning, scheduling and monitoring of workloads
· Preparation and review of UK VAT returns and reporting to HMRC
· Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
What you will need:
- Qualified ACA / ACCA
- Previous experience in roles such as: Audit Manager / Assistant Audit Manager / Audit Senior / Senior Manager / Senior Audit Manager / Financial Accountant / Financial Accounting Manager / Financial Reporting Manager / Senior Financial Reporting Manager
- Sound technical accounting knowledge
- People management experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
What you will get:
- 27 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Extensive support with ongoing training, coaching and development – both within this role and beyond
- Flexible working options
- Outstanding progression and professional development opportunities
- Highly impressive and modern office space
- Private health benefits
- Share scheme
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply by sending your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.