Fixed Asset & Leasing Administrator
Fixed Asset & Leasing Administrator Job Details
Salary:£30000 - £35000 Per Annum
This fast-growing manufacturing business is seeking a Fixed Asset & Leasing Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. Having recently gone through some internal changes, this Whitely based company are looking for someone to support their growth plans and help them achieve their goals.
Working alongside a fully qualified Lease Accountant, this Fixed Asset & Leasing Administrator will be responsible for assisting the team with Capex projects, fixed asset maintenance and lease document submission.
This role will suit somebody who is confident and looking for progression within a large company where there are many avenues to explore. This role offers an excellent benefits package (2 days in the office and study support!) and is an opportunity you should not miss if this sounds up your street!
Reporting to the Fixed Asset and Leasing Accounting Manager you will be responsible for:
- Review and set up approved CapEx requests
- Reconcile the construction in progress and related general ledger accounts.
- Maintain UK and EMEA fixed asset registers
- Process monthly depreciation output and upload to the General Ledger System.
- Reconcile the fixed asset and related general ledger accounts.
- Input of monthly fixed asset financial data
- Maintain asset tag register and issue new asset tags.
- Compile fixed asset reports and documentation required by internal and external auditors.
- Respond to information requests from and provide support on fixed asset issues and queries to business stakeholders (both finance and non-finance)
- Assist with the preparation of journals and balance sheet reconciliations.
What you will need:
- Experience of working in a dynamic and international finance function, preferably in a Shared Service environment.
- Experience of integrated ERP systems
- Knowledge and understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements.
- Knowledge of asset management software and/or lease accounting software beneficial.
What you will get:
25 days annual leave plus bank (with the ability to gain 6 extra days holiday in overtime!)
Flexible working pattern (2 days in the office!)
Workplace pension scheme
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.