FP&A Accountant Job Details
Salary:£35000 - £40000 Per Annum
A Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant is sought to join an international transport organisation, based in Portsmouth. Due to expansion, this varied FP&A role has arisen and offers hybrid working, flexible working, private healthcare, a generous pension, discounts on retail, and more!
Reporting to the FP&A Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the accurate and timely production of client and consolidated forecasts, budgets and strategic plans
- Business partnering with internal stakeholders and departmental heads and other areas of the business as necessary
- Projects, profit modelling and any other ad-hoc financial analysis
- Analysing customer trends and product profitability to assist management with making key business decisions and process improvements
- Identifying and driving process improvements across the finance function
What you will need:
- To be qualified or studying towards ACCA / CIMA
- Experience in a similar role, such as: FP&A Accountant / Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant / Finance Analyst / Finance Business Partner / Management Accountant / Commercial Accountant
- Working knowledge of SQL
- To be commercially minded and a confident communicator
What you will get:
- Hybrid working – 2 days from home after initial training
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Generous pension
- Discounted products at select retailers
- Onsite parking and public transport access
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.