FP&A Manager Job Details
Salary:£72000 - £76000 Per Annum
Are you knowledgeable in all things FP&A and seeking your next senior contract?
We have teamed up with a successful and well-established manufacturing company, known for its commitment to continuous improvement and innovation, to find a talented FP&A Manager to join their team. You will be joining the organisation at an exciting time of growth and will support the team on a 12-month, fixed-term contract.
Reporting to the FP&A Director you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and analysing annual budgets and quarterly forecasts to guide strategic decision making
- Cross-functional collaboration – influencing and supporting multiple teams throughout the business
- Standardising reporting processes and adopting best practice across the organisation to improve consistency and accuracy
- Project oversight and management as necessary
- Supporting the team in developing, costing and implementing departmental initiatives
- Managing the reporting and tracking of capital investments for the business
What you will need:
- To be fully qualified in CIMA / ACCA / ACA or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role such as: FP&A Analyst / Finance Business Partner / Commercial Finance Manager / Finance Analyst / Senior Finance Analyst / Senior Finance Business Partner / Senior Management Accountant / Management Accountant
- Hands-on experience of creating, tracking and analysing actual forecast and budget metrics
- A strategic mindset, with the ability to challenge things and drive an effective finance function
- Experience in business partnering, supporting senior finance leaders
- Ability to communicate with and influence stakeholders and all levels of the organisation
- Experience within a manufacturing or distribution business is desirable
What you will get:
- Hybrid / flexible working
- 10% bonus
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Private medical care
- Discounted products / services
- Life assurance
- Career progression
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.