Global Inventory Financial Controller
Global Inventory Financial Controller Job Details
Salary:£65000 - £90000 Per Annum
We are seeking a Financial Controller to oversee the global inventory accounting department of a well-established, international organisation. You will be offered hybrid working (remote may be an option for those not commutable to Portsmouth), a generous bonus and pension, life assurance and international travel as part of your role.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the inventory accounting department, ensuring precise recording and valuation of inventory across various locations and product categories
- Business partnering with a wide variety of senior stakeholders in relation to stock and inventory control
- Developing and upholding uniform inventory accounting policies in accordance with international standards
- Establishing suitable reporting and controls
- Ensuring integrity in financial records provided to the parent company
- Becoming and authority and specialist in this area of the business
- Leading on regional month end processes
- Financial reporting on performance, valuation and related financial measures
What you will need:
- Financial acumen, qualified ACCA / ACA / CIMA
- Large, multinational corporation experience
- Experience in inventory control at a fast-paced, international level
- A level-headed and progressive approach
- Ability to communicate and partner with senior members of an established business
- Advanced Excel skills
What you will get:
- Hybrid working (2-3 days a week in Portsmouth office) / Remote working considered for the right candidate
- 10% bonus
- 9% company contribution pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 4x salary death in service
- International travel to relevant regions
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.