Group Financial Controller
Group Financial Controller Job Details
Salary:£95000 - £105000 Per Annum
We are looking for a Group Financial Controller to join a successful organisation, based in Portsmouth, who are undergoing an exciting period of transformation and growth.
You will manage the day-to-day finances for the group, as well as strategising with senior stakeholders and playing an instrumental role in the change programme.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- The management, development and leadership of a team of around 11 finance staff
- The production of accurate and timely financial statements compliant with UK GAAP and IFRS
- Oversight of all financial accounting, internal controls, statutory reporting and consolidations
- Leading on the annual budgeting process and ensuring robust forecasting is in place
- Collaborating with the CFO to develop and implement financial strategy for the business
- Playing a key role in the finance and operational transformation programme
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with business managers and stakeholders across the organisation
What you will need:
- To be a qualified accountant – ACCA / CIMA / ACA with several years of post-qualification experience
- Proven experience in driving change and implementing a new agenda
- Experience in a similar role, such as Financial Controller / Head of Finance / Finance Director / Senior Finance Manager
- Working knowledge of zero-based budgeting would be an added advantage
What you will get:
- 6% bonus based on company performance
- Up to 15% pension contributions
- Hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 from home)
- 27 days holiday increasing to 31 days plus bank holidays
- 4x salary life insurance
- Flexible working
- Onsite parking
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.