Head of Finance
Head of Finance Job Details
Brand new Part Time Head of Finance role available!
We’ve teamed up with a long-standing and well-established business based in Southampton to recruit a Head of Finance on a part-time (20-hour per week) permanent basis. This reputable business is looking for a Head of Finance to ensure the smooth running of the finance department and play a key role in driving the business forward.
With 3 direct reports, you will require previous management experience for this role. Day-to-day your role will involve the production of accurate financial information, leadership of the Finance team across 2 sites, as well as all aspects of the financial planning cycle.
As Head of Finance you will be responsible for:
- Management of the Finance team across 2 sites, ensuring staff are carrying out their job function efficiently and effectively
- Prepare budget forecasts for areas of delegated responsibility
- Manage budget spend to meet agreed financial targets
- Ensuring the business is kept up to date with changes in statutory accounting procedures and protocols
- Oversee transactional finance tasks, such as reconciliation of ledgers, journals, and bank reconciliations – ensuring the integrity of all accounting procedures
- Develop company financial systems, as well as other ad hoc projects
What you will need:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Accounting qualification (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Experience in managing teams
- Strong relationship building skills
- High level of commercial acumen
What you will get:
- Free Breakfast/Lunches
- Flexible working hours
- Health Cash Plan
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension
- On-Site Parking
- Free use of on-site facilities
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.