Interim Accountant Job Details
Reference No:KB -1152
Rate:£20 - £28 Per Hour
We have exclusively partnered with a unique leisure provider who are seeking an Interim Accountant for a minimum period of 3 months. Based in the Salisbury area, the successful Interim Accountant will be working closely with the Financial Controller and CFO to support with a multiple of key projects. This crucial position is focused on ensuring data integrity for the new system implementation, supporting with reconciliations to ensure the new system in integrated correctly. In addition there is scope to add significant value in FP&A projects in particular real-time analysis of key cost areas.
Working within this fascinating organisation, the successful Interim Accountant will be a degree of hybrid working and the chance to add great value through support of critical projects within the business.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer you will be responsible for:
- Supporting with an internal system project
- Dealing with large data sets, ensuring integrity of financial accounting records
- Reconciliation of large data sets
- General data cleansing
- Implementation and delivery of critical analysis tasks & wider cost reporting
- Ad hoc tasks as and when requested by the Financial Controller, CFO or wider board
What you will need:
- Ideally qualified or working towards (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Experience of implementing systems, would be advantageous
- Worked in one of the following roles Management Accountant / Financial Accountant / Accountant / Finance Manager / Financial Controller
- Experience in using Xero would be preferrable
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic sector exposure
- Chance to be involved with a key project
- Highly supportive and collaborative culture
- On site free parking
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.