Interim Finance Director
Interim Finance Director Job Details
Salary:£200 - £300 Per Day
A fast-growing, feel-good and successful organisation, based in Portsmouth, is on the hunt for an Interim Finance Director to join their friendly team. You will run the finance department of this charitable business and be offered hybrid working on a 3-month interim basis.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing 2 direct reports
- Oversight and day-to-day running of the finance department
- Financial reporting and presentation of information to the board
- Integration of a recent acquisition
- Monthly management accounts
- Statutory accounts
- Cashflow reporting
- Business partnering with heads of departments and senior stakeholders
What you will need:
- Accounting qualification – ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- A background in the charity sector is essential
- Previous experience in a similar role, such as Finance Director / Finance Manager / Financial Controller / Senior Management Accountant / Head of Finance
- Experience of managing a small team and supporting them to succeed
What you will get:
- Hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 from home)
- Senior stakeholder exposure
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.