Interim Finance Manager
Interim Finance Manager Job Details
Rate:£350 Per Day
An Interim Finance Manager is requird for a private equity backed organisation on the outskirts of Southampton for a period of 6 months. Offering flexible working hours, hybrid working (2-3 days WFH), this assignment is inside of IR35.
As Finance Manager you’ll be responsible for managing a team of 4 very self-sufficient management accountants, overseeing the preparation of the monthly results, ensuring the results are accurate and delivered on time.
Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for:
- Lead the preparation of the end-to-end accounts
- Prepare the results to timetable for review by the Group Financial Controller
- Provision of insightful commentary on the results, including analysis of material variances to budget / forecast / prior year
- Coordination of the month-end timetable
- Ensure the balance sheet is fully reconciled
- Preparation of month-end review schedules
- Improving reporting processes
- Preparation of required schedules for the Board Report
- Adhoc reporting as required
- Team management and development
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles similar to Finance Manager / Management Accounts Supervisor / Senior Management Accountant / Financial Controller
- Proven experience of managing teams
- Availability to start before Christmas
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to prioritise your workload effectively and meet deadlines
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working pattern (2-3 days WFH)
- An opportunity to work for a fast growing PE backed business
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.