Interim Financial Accountant
Interim Financial Accountant Job Details
Rate:£250 - £300 Per Day
Are you a Financial Accountant available for a 2 month interim assignment?
Working for a maritime business who thrive off their positive and collaborative business culture, this Interim Financial Accountant role is available on a remote basis with an office drop in approx. once per month.
You will be required to produce and consolidate circa 10 sets of statutory accounts to UK GAAP and FRS 102. You should be prepared to ‘hit the ground running’ and work efficiently and independently.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Producing and consolidating statutory accounts
- Supporting the team with other financial and accounting duties as required
- Qualified accountant or qualified by experience (QBE)
- Statutory accounts experience – UK GAAP and FRS102
- Consolidation experience is advantageous
- Corporate tax analysis and returns experience is advantageous
- A personable character with ability to adapt to a new team with ease
- Ability to work remotely and manage own workload effectively
- Free onsite parking whilst visiting the office
- Remote working
- Competitive day rate
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.