Interim Financial Accountant
Interim Financial Accountant Job Details
Salary:£180 - £220 Per Day
Are you a finance enthusiast, eager to contribute to the success of a well-established travel and tourism business that offers hybrid working?
We have teamed up with a leading travel and tourism business based in the vibrant coastal city of Southampton, who are looking for an Interim Financial Accountant to join them on a temporary basis (3-4 months). You will be joining the business at an exciting time as it goes through massive changes with a variety of projects.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Accounting you will be responsible for:
- Review of balance sheet accounts including improvements in processes and reconciliations
- Preparation of tax computations and provision of tax for auditors
- Preparation of statutory accounts including consolidations and processing of any year-end statutory adjustments
- Quarterly VAT returns and review of VAT entries
- Monitoring and reporting cashflow and transactions
What you will need:
- Experience within a similar role
- Qualified in ACCA or CIMA
- Good knowledge of accounting systems – SAP
- Consistent and accurate approach
What you will get:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Chance of contract extension for future projects
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.