Interim FP&A Analyst
Interim FP&A Analyst Job Details
A highly established and well-recognised business is currently recruiting an FP&A Analyst on an interim basis for 3 months (inside of IR35), for their office based in Portsmouth. The successful FP&A Analyst will report directly to the CFO and support the redesigning of cash flow and forecasting models.
Working within an established Finance team you will take responsibility for providing timely and accurate analysis, as well as supporting the redesign process.
This role will suit a qualified accountant with strong commercial acumen and the ability to communicate data clearly and effectively.
Reporting to the CFO, the FP&A Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Support commercial and operational financial analysis across the business
- Production of periodic management information including key performance indicators
- Produce weekly analysis of KPIs across the business which clearly demonstrates the performance against forecast and Budget.
- Business partnering with key stakeholders
- Support the budgeting process
- Maintain data on the financial performance of our major customers and communicate any significant changes.
- Ad-hoc analysis request
What you’ll need to succeed:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualification (finalists / strong QBEs will be considered)
- Worked in the following roles: Senior Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner / Finance Lead / Commercial Accountant / FP&A / FP & A / Analyst / Financial Planning and Analyst / Financial Planning and Analysis / Finance Analyst
- Credible professional with strong commercial acumen and the ability to build effective working relationships
- Results-focused, self-starter who delivers to deadlines
- An analytical individual with the ability to effectively report and interpret data
What you will get:
- Competitive rate
- Hybrid working (typically 1-2 days in the office, some weeks 0!)
- Excellent business and working environment
- A true opportunity to support business growth
If you are interested in finding out more about this FP&A Analyst role, please apply by sending your CV or LinkedIn PDF!
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.