Interim Head of Finance
Interim Head of Finance Job Details
Salary:£500 - £600 Per Day
Do you want to support a successful finance function and make a lasting impact?
Are you commercially minded and eager to deliver knowledgeable insight and excellent performance?
We have teamed up with a highly established and thriving company, based in Winchester, to find an Interim Head of Finance. This interim role is working inside IR35 and you’ll be given autonomy in your role. As Head of Finance, you will be responsible for ensuring that aspects of the finance function and output are delivered in an effective manner.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and signing off the management accounts
- Business partnering to the management team and delivering commercial support
- Building strong stakeholder relationships and providing actionable insights for the P&L
- Developing and providing insight on performance for support with forecast
- Challenging any cost maintenance to ensure cash is invested appropriately
- Day-to-day support for shared cost analyst
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role such as: Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner / Head of Finance / Commercial Finance Manager / Head of FP&A / Senior Finance Analyst
- To be a professionally qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) OR equivalent
- Experience of working within a matrix environment
- Confidence in explaining data to non-finance colleagues
- To be immediately available
- Extensive knowledge and use of Excel
What you will get:
- A competitive day rate of £500 – £600
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Onsite parking and excellent transport links
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.