Litigations Paralegal Job Details
Salary:£23000 - £27000 Per Annum
Are you a skilled Litigations Paralegal, eager to advance your career and enjoy attractive perks?
Join a thriving legal team in Eastleigh! We’ve partnered with a prosperous organisation experiencing growth, and we’re seeking a Litigations Paralegal to become a valuable part of the team. This opportunity comes with an annual bonus, generous leave benefits, a day off on your birthday, discounted gym memberships, technology perks, study support, and more. Step into a role that aligns with your expertise and join the company at this exciting phase of expansion!
Reporting to the Litigation Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Recovering outstanding debt for clients, in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines
- Resolving queries and negotiating payment terms with customers
- Managing a caseload and ensuring customers are treated fairly and in accordance with guidelines
- Assessing if litigation proceedings are relevant to the recovery
- Supporting the team leader to manage a range of portfolios
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, such as Litigations Paralegal / Collections Paralegal / Recoveries Paralegal / Collections Agent / Recoveries Agent / Credit Control Clerk / Debt Collection Agency / Customer Service Representative / Customer Support
- Confident telephone manner and comfortable communicating
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
What you will get:
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- 50% off gym membership
- Study support
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology discount scheme
- Free pizza on the last Friday of every month
- Weekly fresh fruit and health snack deliveries
- Onsite parking
- Full training
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.