Management Accountant Job Details
Salary:£40000 - £47000 Per Annum
How does adding value to a fast-growing team sound?
Well, we’re on the lookout for a Management Accountant to join a property development company based in Whiteley on a permanent basis. You’ll be pleased to know that this is a business which is BIG on succession planning and supporting staff! Ideally the Management Accountant will be CIMA / ACCA or ACA qualified, but if you’re looking for study support then we’re pleased to say this company will provide it!
The Management Accountant role has been created due to rapid business expansion and with further growth projected there will be a chance to move around internally in the future. As Management Accountant you’ll get access to the on-site gym (heck yeah!), refreshments in the office and on-site parking.
A little about the day-to-day… you will be responsible for supporting with timely production of month and year-end management accounts and ensuring the integrity of financial reporting.
Let’s chat about the finer details!
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly Management Accounts for multiple sites
- Providing commentary alongside variance analysis reports to senior management
- Overseeing bank reconciliations and monitoring cashflow
- Posting journals – accruals, prepayments, depreciation etc
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Ad hoc duties as requested by the Financial Controller
What you will need:
- Ideally qualified or studying towards CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Experience in a similar role, specifically within management accounts
- Good knowledge of Excel
What you will get:
- Study support
- High spec newly renovated office
- Free on-site parking
- On-site Gym
- Refreshments vending machine
- Professional but relaxed working environment
- Ongoing training and development
- The chance to move around a fast growing business
If you would like to find out more about this Management Accountant, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.