Management Accountant Job Details
Salary:£40000 - £50000 Per Annum
We have exclusively partnered with a multisite organisation who based in the Southampton (parking included) to support for a period of 4 months to ensure the annual audit process is a successful one after a busy year! Working closely with the Financial Controller, this position is a blend of financial accounting and management accounting, ensuring financial integrity as well as identifying any risks. If you enjoy investigating accounts and adding value, this might be the job for you!
Working within this well-established organisation, the successful Management Accountant will be offered flexible working hours and the chance to support throughout a key project within the business.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Review balance sheet and fully reconcile to ensure balances are understood and comply
- Document controls and compliance
- Support producing of P&L and cashflow forecasts
- Support and assist with an internal system project
- Adhoc financial and management accounting requirements
What you will need:
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA / QBEs will be considered
- Track record of working in investigative roles, investigating balance sheets
- Worked in one of the following roles Management Accountant / Financial Accountant / Accountant / Finance Manager / Financial Controller
- Oracle / Netsuite experience would be advantageous but not essential
What you will get:
- Value add role with no day being the same
- Flexible working hours
- Chance to be involved with a key project
- Highly supportive and collaborative culture
- On site free parking
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.