Management Accountant Job Details
Rate:£23 - £28.84 Per Hour
We have teamed up with a public sector company, based in the centre of Portsmouth, who are looking for a qualified Management Accountant to join their team for a temporary period of 6 months.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Provision of accountancy and financial management services to a range of clients
- Supporting the strategic aims of the business and assisting strategic directors, auditors and external stakeholders
- Budget forecasting and monitoring processes
- Assisting in the management of accountancy teams
- Completing statutory financial statements and statutory returns
- Undertaking financial analysis
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and codes of practice
What you will need:
- Fully qualified ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA – essential
- Experience in a similar role, such as: Management Accountant / Accounting Technician / Financial Accountant / Finance Business Partner / Finance Manager / Financial Controller / Finance Analyst / FP&A / Commercial Accountant
- Ability to establish and build strong working relationships with all levels of staff
- Experience preparing budgets and budget monitoring reports, as well as monthly accounts and financial monitoring
- Knowledge of public sector finance
What you will get:
- Flexible working – flexi hours
- Hybrid working – 2 days a week in office
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays, rising with service
- Excellent transport links
- Generous pension
- Staff discounts
- Great sector exposure
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.