Management Accountant Job Details
Salary:£35000 - £40000 Per Annum
An opportunity for a Management Accountant to join one of the UKs leading distributor has arisen on the outskirts of Fareham due to a recent restructure! The successful Management Accountant will be offered a wide spread of benefits, including medical cover, dental cover, competitive pension and an opportunity to truly add value!. The successful Management Accountant, will be working closely with the Financial Controller and overseeing one junior member, supporting key stakeholders in all aspects of financial, management and accounting.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare commentary and variance analysis for monthly, quarterly and annual forecast
- Preparation of management accounts
- Review operational performance and related Balance Sheet items
- To support in the preparation of annual budget timetable, data and consolidation of reports
- Preparation of financial reporting and analysis
- Process improvement
- Support with an ERP implementation next year
What you will need:
- Experience working in one of the following job roles: Management Accountant / Financial Accountant / Financial Analyst / Commercial Accountant / Business Partner / Assistant Management Accountant / Assistant Financial Accountant
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualification preferential but not essential, studiers and strong QBEs will be considered! This company are focused around finding the right person, regardless of qualification
What you will get:
- Flexible start / Finish to accommodate the school run
- Death in service benefit
- Medi cash – optical/dental/chiropractor to claim back
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pensions – up to 5% matched
- Discounted products
- 23 days annual leave – increases with service
If you would like to find out more about this Management Accountant position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.contact you in connection with your application in relation to TNP providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.
We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.