Management Accountant Job Details
Salary:£40000 - £50000 Per Annum
Do you have a wealth of experience as a Management Accountant and want to join a company offering flexible working hours and opportunity for progression?
We are working with a rapidly growing manufacturing business, based in Andover, to find a talented Management Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Production of management accounts for 3 entities
- Analysing the profit and loss, balance sheet and nominal codes
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and department heads across the business
- Providing commentary and detailed analysis on variances, month on month
- Weekly cashflow forecasting and aged debtor reporting
- Supporting with process improvements and suggesting any efficiencies
What you will need:
- Qualified or studying towards ACCA / CIMA
- Experience within a similar role, such as: Management Accountant / Finance Manager / Accountant / Finance Analyst / Finance Business Partner
- Sage 50 or Sage 200 experience is preferable
- A methodical and organised approach
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Study support
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Onsite parking
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.