Management Accountant Job Details
Reference No:KB -1933-3
Salary:£45000 - £55000 Per Annum
We are looking for an established Management Accountant to join a successful property maintenance organisation, based in Southampton, that offers hybrid and flexible working. With an abundance of internal projects and a plan to double turnover, there are numerous opportunities for progression and growth.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts, liaising with other departments
- Review of a large customer contract
- Reviewing of balance sheet nominal codes and undertaking monthly reconciliations
- Supervision and guidance of junior members of staff to aid career development and acting as a first point of contact for their queries
- Handling large data sets and complex data
- Supporting and assisting the Financial Controller with tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Preparation and support with annual budgets and statutory accounts
- Undertaking a monthly commercial review of the management accounts with senior business stakeholders
What you will need:
- Ideally qualified or near to completing CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Repair & Maintenance contract experience is essential
- Experience handling large data sets or complex data
- Construction experience would be ideal
- Experience in a similar role – Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner, Commercial Accountant, Finance Analyst
- Methodical and balanced approach
- Strong Excel skills
What you will get:
- Hybrid working
- Discretionary bonus
- Enhanced pension
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Study support
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.