Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant Job Details
Rate:£13 - £18 Per Hour
Are you a talented Assistant Management Accountant seeking an opportunity to join a flexible and well-established business?
We have teamed up with a successful marine company based in Southampton who are seeking a skilled individual to join their team on a temporary basis for 3 months. As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will play a crucial role in supporting finance operations and contributing to the growth and success of the business.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting with a backlog of balance sheet reconciliations – assist in clearing any outstanding balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring accuracy and completeness in financial records.
- Producing management account packs for the newly acquired business.
- Reporting on any variances from findings – identify any significant variances or discrepancies and promptly report them. Your ability to spot irregularities and provide concise explanations will be crucial in maintaining financial accuracy.
- Supporting with any additional tasks throughout the ongoing projects – the business is going through a great period of change so there is the chance to get involved with various projects.
What you will need:
- Experience of producing Management Account packs
- Proven expertise in reconciling balance sheets
- Proficiency in Sage 50
- Excellent Excel skills
- To be a responsible professional, with meticulous attention to detail and a methodical approach to tasks, ensuring accuracy and reliability
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours – work/life balance is important
- Free, onsite parking
- Work with a globally recognised leader in their field
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.