Management Accountant Job Details
Salary:£40000 - £50000 Per Annum
A newly created space for a collaborative, curious Management Accountant has opened in the Marine Services industry in Portsmouth! Working for this booming industry, the successful candidate will be offered exposure to large commercial projects, and the opportunity to support the Financial Manager with ad hoc duties. Due to such growth the business is focusing on streamlining processes and offers a great opportunity for anyone looking to make a real impact.
The successful Management Accountant will be offered a wide spread of benefits, including hybrid working, study support, and much more!
Day-to-day the Management Accountant will be working closely with the Finance Manager and finance team, supporting key stakeholders and dealing with high profile projects. The role would suit somebody who is looking for the next step in their career, and is proactive with assisting n duties outside of their remit.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of direct weekly cashflow with varience analysis
- Ownership of various financial models, leading analytical review with key stakeholders
- Revenue recognition of non-tangible infrastructure projects
- Business partner with stakeholders
- Improve cashflow reporting
- Dealing with direct and indirect cashflow
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
What you will need:
- Experience working in one of the following job roles: Management Accountant / Financial Accountant/ Financial Analyst / FP&A Analyst / Commercial Accountant / Business Partner
- Experience working with cashflow and working capital management
- Strong Excel ability – confident manipulating large data sets
- Ability to translate large volumes of data into usable models
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualification or studying
What you will get:
- Hybrid working
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA study support
- Enhanced pension
- Early finish on a Friday
- Flexible working hours
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.