Management Accountant Job Details
Salary:£45000 - £45000 Per Annum
A global organisation with a small business feel is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their team in Havant. You will have the opportunity to work remotely 4 days per week with 1 day in the office and receive a 9% employer pension contribution, life insurance, health assistance, generous holiday allowance and even free massages!
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and validating submissions from subsidiary companies
- Assisting in the preparation of group consolidated accounts
- Supporting with inter-company and multicurrency reconciliations
- Collaborating in the submission of reporting packs for shareholders, keeping to tight deadlines
- Assistance with preparation of the UK statutory accounts
- Getting involved with the development of accounting and reporting systems
What you will need:
- To be a qualified accountant – ACCA / CIMA
- Experience in a similar role, such as Management Accountant / Commercial Accountant / Company Accountant / Group Accountant / Finance Business Partner
- Strong MS Excel skills, MS Dynamics 365 competence is desirable but not essential
- Additional language skills are desirable but not essential (Polish, French, Turkish)
What you will get:
- Hybrid working – 4 days remote and 1 day in the office (flexible)
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 9% employer pension contribution (with option for salary sacrifice on top)
- 3x salary life insurance
- Long term health issue allowance
- Free massages from a sport therapist
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.