Management Accountant Job Details
Salary:£35000 - £50000 Per Annum
Are you a talented Management Accountant ready to join a global tourism business, based in Salisbury, offering hybrid working, flexible working and study support?
Due to the organisation’s desire to develop their teams, this Management Accountant role has arisen. You will play a key role in this exciting company’s finance team and grow as they do.
Reporting to the Group Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Producing monthly management accounts for a group of 4 companies
- Conducting balance sheet reconciliations
- Consolidation of group accounts and reporting to senior management
- Supporting with the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions at month end close
- Cost allocation for the group companies and different cost centres
- Supporting the annual budget process, providing analysis around forecasts and budgets
What you will need:
- To be qualified or studying towards ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification
- Experience in a similar role in an SME, such as Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner / Commercial Accountant / Finance Analyst / Assistant Management Accountant
- Good Excel skills; working knowledge of Xero would also be desirable
- Strong technical ability with a collaborative attitude
What you will get:
- Hybrid working – 2 days from home after initial training
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Study support to progress your career
- Opportunity to travel with the business
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.