Management Accountant Job Details
Salary:£40000 - £50000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Management Accountant with a growth-orientated mindset, looking for a fulfilling role in a flexible company?
We are working with a commercially driven manufacturing company, based in Southampton, who are seeking an ambitious and professional Management Accountant. You will play a pivotal role in the finance team and be involved in various aspects of management accounts.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Support with stabilising month end reporting processes
- Production of monthly management accounts – including profit and loss and variance analysis with commentary
- Undertaking financial analysis and financial and cash forecasts
- Multicurrency reconciliations
- Working with auditors at year end, providing insight and information
- Overseeing the work of the Assistant Accountant & Ledger Clerks
What you will need:
- To be studying CIMA or ACAA
- A progressive and growth mindset
- To have a good SME background and experience
- Great communication skills
- Quickbooks / Sage knowledge
- Strong Excel skills
What you will get:
- Hybrid working once settled in
- Early 1 pm finish on a Friday
- Study support
- A flexible employer
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.