Management Accountant Job Details
If you are a qualified Management Accountant and looking to join a business that truly makes a difference, then this might be the role for you!
Due to an office relocation, we are recruiting for a company who’s sole purpose is too support others. The successful Management Accountant will be offered flexible working hours, a generous pension contribution and the opportunity to truly hone their current skill set (not to mention a competitive benefits package!!).
In this instrumental role, the Management Accountant will be working closely with the Finance Director and be responsible for the day-to-day management accounting transactions, with increased focus on cash-flow reporting and stakeholder engagement. This role would be ideal for someone who is currently working in a similar role but looking to take a step up to gain more rounded experience. The successful candidate will gain this experience by working closely with a qualified accountant who is keen to develop others, therefore helping you to get the exposure you need to develop in your career!
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Management Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the management and analysis of prepayments, accruals and general ledgers
- Production and control of P&L and GL codes
- Accountable for producing VAT returns on a monthly basis
- Responsible for the accuracy of weekly reporting, monthly management accounts and ad hoc analysis
- Responsible for maintaining stakeholder relationships as the primary point of contact for all reporting
- Any ad hoc tasks as requested by the Finance Director
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Qualified in ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Worked in one of following roles: Management Accountant / Financial Accountant / Project Accountant / Finance Manager / Assistant Management Accountant / Assistant Financial Accountant / Commercial Accountant
- Commercial mindset
- Proven ability of supporting the month end process and providing commercial analysis
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours – true hybrid (must live locally to the office)
- Generous pension contribution
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Training and development
- Job satisfaction if you enjoy improving the bottom line
If you are interested in finding out more about this Management Accountant role, please apply by sending your CV or LinkedIn PDF!
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.