Payroll Administrator Job Details
Salary:£20000 - £22000 Per Annum
Calling all immediately available Payrollers!
A coeducational secondary school is on the hunt for a Payroll Administrator to join their Liphook-based team on a 6-month temporary basis to cover maternity. Being responsible for 150 people on the payroll, you will need a keen eye for detail to recognise and resolve anomalies.
The successful Payroll Administrator will benefit from having a remarkable work-life balance with the opportunity to work remotely 2 days per week, a generous holiday package, and free on-site parking.
Reporting to the Head of HR you will be responsible for:
- Inputting timesheets
- Processing starts and leavers
- Accurate and timely data input
- Dealing with payroll-related queries
- Calculating pro-rata salaries
- Any ad hoc administration duties
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar sector to: Payroll Assistant / Accounts Assistant / Purchase Ledger / Sales Ledger / Finance Assistant / Senior Payroll Assistant
- Available to start immediately
- Good excel knowledge
- Having experience with Oracle would be advantageous but not essential
- A positive, friendly attitude!
The benefits you’ll receive:
- Hybrid working – 2 days remote
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking on-site
- Government pension scheme
- A 6-week holiday in between term-time!
If you would like to find out more about this Payroll Administrator role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.