Payroll Administrator Job Details
Salary:£21000 - £23000 Per Annum
The Niche Partnership is in search of a Payroll Administrator to join a family-feel refurbishments and maintenance organisation that offers a remote working day, flexible working hours (early starts/finishes), and a good work-life balance.
This role would suit someone who is looking for their first step into finance OR, someone who is keen to progress, as they are offering a full study support package! The role is on a permanent basis offering onsite parking in their Southampton offices.
The key role of the Payroll Administrator is to ensure all holidays are processed correctly, resolve queries, and work within the team to ensure a harmonious finance function.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing the two current weekly payrolls
- Calculating SSPs
- Processing the starts and leavers
- Calculating and balancing the timesheets
- Processing timesheets onto the financial system
- Dealing with any ad hoc queries
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role such as – Payroll Assistant / Payroll Clerk / Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator / Accounts Administrator / Finance Clerk / Payable Administrator
- Good with Excel
- Studying towards a professional qualification such as AAT / ACCA / CIMA is beneficial
- Someone hungry to learn!
What you will get:
- Study support
- 25 days annual leave
- Onsite parking
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Annual bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
If you would like to find out more about this Payroll Administrator role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.