Payroll Administrator Job Details
Salary:£21000 - £23000 Per Annum
The Niche Partnership has teamed up with a refurbishments and maintenance organisation that promotes an excellent work-life balance by offering remote working, flexible hours, and study support towards CIPP.
Based in Southampton, this newly made Payroll Administrator position is perfect for someone who is freshly graduated and looking for their first step into finance as you will be working closely with the Payroll and Pension team assisting with the accurate data entry of payroll information and working within the team to ensure a harmonious finance function.
This role would suit a keen graduate looking for their first step into finance, who has precise and speedy data entry skills.
Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Processing the two current weekly payrolls
- Calculating SSPs
- Processing the starts and leavers
- Calculating and balancing the timesheets
- Processing timesheets onto the financial system
- Dealing with any ad hoc queries
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role such as – Payroll Assistant / Payroll Clerk / Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant / Finance Administrator / Accounts Administrator / Finance Clerk / Payable Administrator
- Good with Excel
- Studying towards a professional qualification such as AAT / ACCA / CIMA is beneficial
- Someone hungry to learn!
The benefits you’ll receive:
- Study support
- 25 days annual leave
- Onsite parking
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Annual bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
If you would like to find out more about this Payroll Assistant role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.