Payroll Administrator Job Details
Salary:£22000 - £24500 Per Annum
We are looking for a talented Payroll Administrator to join the collaborative team of a construction organisation, based in Southampton. As Payroll Administrator, you will be involved in the full lifecycle of the payroll for over 600 staff across various departments. You will work in a cooperative and approachable team and be offered an attractive annual bonus!
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The full payroll lifecycle – new starters to leavers
- A total of 4 payrolls – 2 weekly and 2 monthly
- Processing payroll for over 600 staff
- Manually gathering all relevant information, auditing holiday and ensuring correct pension codes
- Reconciling and posting payroll journals at month end
- Recording holiday, sickness and other leave
- Submitting payroll data to HMRC
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role, such as Payroll Administrator / Payroll Officer / Payroll Assistant / HR Assistant / HR Administrator / Payroll Clerk
- Excellent attention to detail
- A methodical and logical approach
What you will get:
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Onsite parking
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.