Payroll Assistant Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £28000 Per Annum
How does job flexibility, excellent benefits, and realistic expectations sound? If the answer is great, then carry on reading…
A hospitality company based in Fair Oak is seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their ever-growing team on a permanent basis. This role offers training and the opportunity to own and run a full payroll from start to finish. Working onsite you’ll benefit from free parking and flexible working hours too.
This role would suit a ‘go-getter’ Payroll Clerk who works well in fast-paced environments, and has a real passion for payroll.
Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Processing monthly and weekly payroll
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Ensure employee files remain up to date
- Manage a general inbox dealing with payroll queries
- Calculating overtime
- Issuing P45’s
- SSP absence calculations
What you will need:
- Experience in something similar to: Payroll Clerk / Payroll Specialist / Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
- Experience with SAGE would be advantageous but not essential
- A can-do attitude and a friendly approachable style
The benefits you’ll receive:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking onsite
- Free tea and coffee
- Discretionary bonus
- 20% catering discount
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.