Payroll Assistant Job Details
Rate:£10 - £12.50 Per Hour
The Niche Partnership has teamed up with a legislative body based in Portsmouth, that is looking for their next immediately available Payroll Assistant on a temporary basis for 4 months – could this be you?
Due to a high influx of work, a passionate Payroll Assistant is needed to work closely with the Payroll and Pension team assisting with the accurate data entry of payroll information. You will benefit from free on-site parking and a competitive day rate.
This role would suit a Payroll Clerk who has prior experience in a similar setting, is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and enjoys a role where no two days are the same.
Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Processing monthly and weekly payroll
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Updating and maintaining payroll records
- Checking payroll data entered by other payroll staff
- Checking payroll output reports following the payroll
- Other payroll-related tasks as identified
- Issuing P45’s
What you will need:
- Prior experience in a similar role to: Payroll / Payroll Clerk / Accounts Payable / Receivable / Senior Payroll Clerk / Payroll Supervisor / Payroll Admin
- Have accurate and speedy data entry skills
- Understand end-to-end payroll processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The benefits you’ll receive:
- Competitive day rate
- Free on-site parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Excellent transport links
- Friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours
If you would like to find out more about this Payroll Assistant role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.