Payroll Clerk Job Details
Rate:£10 - £13 Per Hour
Is work life balance important to you? Well, if the answer to these questions is yes then this quick start Payroll Clerk could be suitable for you!
The successful Payroll Clerk will be working for an organisation whose sole focus is supporting people to live, work and enjoy life to the full. You will also be working within a close-knit team and will be responsible for assisting with the processing of payroll, and making sure the payroll function is running smoothly. This role offers flexible working hours, remote days, and onsite parking!
Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for:
- Lead on payrolls for one or more specific client groups, for example, relating to specific direct payment contracts.
- Deliver a comprehensive payroll service accurately and on time
- Provide quality support, advice and guidance to managers, staff and customers on payroll-related matters
- Provide payroll information/statistics/reports as may be appropriately requested by government bodies
- Action HMRC and other statutory instructions
- Administer joiners/leavers of relevant applicable pension schemes
- Make timely BACS payments
What you will need:
- Previous experience of working within one of the following roles is not essential but beneficial – Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance clerk/ Finance administrator/ Finance Assistant / Accounts clerk / Accounts Administrator / Accounts Assistant / Payroll / Payroll Clerk
- Great accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in an organised and independent manner, prioritising tasks and acting on own initiative
What you will get:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours
- Free parking
- Beautiful working surroundings
- Highly supportive and collaborative team
If you would like to find out more about the Payroll Clerk position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.