Payroll Clerk Job Details
If you’re looking for a role where you can separate your job from your personal life, then stop what you’re doing and have a read of this! The Niche Partnership are currently recruiting a fully remote HR and Payroll Administrator to join a great business based in Petersfield.
The role is a 6-month temporary position to cover a period of maternity. The successful Payroll Clerk will be working within a supportive team and will have the option of working on a fully remote basis, but must be commutable to the office (pick up IT, etc).
Reporting to the Human Resources Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Administering of the Payroll
- Liaising with the finance team
- Assisting with the management of pensions
- Dealing with any queries
- Processing new starters, leavers and changes on the HR system
- Providing monthly reports
- Preparing information for annual P11d’s
What you will need:
- Experience in the following: Payroll Clerk / Payroll Administrator / Payroll Admin / Senior Payroll Clerk / Payroll Supervisor / Payroll Team Leader / Payroll Specialist / Senior Payroll / Administrator / HR Administrator
- IT literate
- Excellent attention to detail
What you will get:
- Fully remote working
- Flexible work hours
- IT equipment
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.