Payroll Specialist Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £30000 Per Annum
A family-feel hospitality company based in Fair Oak is seeking a robust Payroll Administrator to join their ever-growing team on a permanent basis due to their payroll being brought in-house. The successful Payroll Administrator will enjoy looking into processes and ways to improve them, and by working on-site you’ll benefit from free parking, a company pension, and an annual Christmas bonus!
This role would suit someone who wants an opportunity to make an impact and add value to a company, all whilst benefitting from an open and transparent office culture.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Process the monthly payroll
- Bring payroll completely inhouse
- Inputting payroll information onto the system
- Liaising internally and externally
- Dealing with payroll queries
What you will need:
- Someone with prior experience in: Payroll / Payroll Assistant / Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant / Finance Assistant / Bookkeeper / Senior Payroller / Payroll Manager
- Excellent excel skills
- Experience with Sage would be advantageous but not essential
- A can-do attitude and a friendly approachable style
The benefits you’ll receive:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 5% pension
- Annual salary review
- Christmas bonus depending on profit
- Free onsite parking
If you would like to find out more about this Payroll Administrator role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.