Practice Manager Job Details
Salary:£37000 - £45000 Per Annum
Are you an experienced Practice Manager looking for a move into a modern and collaborative practice?
We have teamed up with a unique business services organisation to find a Practice Manager to join their thriving team.
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing a small team
- Supporting with the overall coverage of a growing base of around 70 clients
- Upskilling and supporting the team with development and accounts production
- Assessing and improving current processes within the business
- Overseeing and reviewing client accounts and communicating with those clients
- Handling client queries and acting as the first point of contact for client meetings and delivery of advice
What you will need:
- Experience within a Practice Manager role is ideal
- AAT qualification
- Confidence in using Xero software
- A growth mindset – with a drive to grow client offering and portfolio
- Strong communication skills
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Opportunity to make the role your own and add real value within a growing company
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.